January 8, 2012

We've Got Your Number

Have you had a chance to drop by Paper Issues lately? Right now (and in fact starting last Sunday) through next Sunday the 13th, we are linking up paper projects that have anything and everything to do with numbers, lists or any other way you can interpret it.


I had several ideas for this challenge but they just weren't working out right, soooo I turned to one of my favorite distractions - Sudoku. Random numbers seemed like a  perfect match with Crate's Random line.


(source)

By the Numbers is also the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World this week so I will be linking up there as well. Is that quilt not stunning?! I tried to create a similar looking DIY impression plate with chipboard letters but alas, all the numbers were in reverse! I'm not giving up the idea, but that will have to be a project for another day.

Be sure to stop by the Paper Issues shop as well - Cassie has all kinds of great deals of Twinery twine, AC Chap goodies, and gorgeous V-day themed embellies. I'm certain there is at least one thing you can't live without :)

5 comments:

Marybeth said...

Oh I love your card! I use to play that all the time. Its put together very well, butterfly is a nice touch.

Donna B. said...

Very fun card!

~Tammy~ said...

Love your unique approach to the trigger!

Helen F. said...

Fabulous and fun card for this week's TT...love the sudoku game that the recipient can actually play :o)

Paper Issues said...

What a fun card!!! You rock! =)