November 10, 2011

Currently


Currently I have nothing crafty to post but here's a little life update.

1. Doing lots of prepping and cleaning for Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year.

2. Wearing red lipstick and heels. Even if the other preschool moms look at me funny.

3. Snacking on pretzels and Nutella every night.

4. Watching old seasons of Gossip Girl and Glee.

5. Sewing some birthday get-ups for us December bday girls. (Lots of lace!)

6. Listening to the Dum Dum Girls.

7. Working on my new bookeeping gig.

8. Loving how excited the kids were about the little dusting of snow yesterday morning!

9. Planning, planning, planning. Trying to squeeze everything in but standing still to enjoy those fleeting moments too.

What's new with you? I really need to get around and visit my bloggy pals. Miss you!

3 comments:

Jacinta said...

Hello gorgeous! Love the red lips and that you're wearing heels to preschool... you give those mum's a run for their money girl! ;)
Busy here too... I'm 30 weeks already and can't believe how fast Christmas has crept up.
Sounds like life is fab, talk soon xo

Mary Dawn said...

you're so beautiful, sabrina!

jamie long said...

Great pic of you! I have been planning away too, it's that time of year.