September 28, 2011

Princess Invitation Set


A couple weeks back one of my bestest friends asked if I could put together some invitations for her daughter's upcoming birthday party - princess themed of course. She is a very girly girl - all pink and purple and sparkles - so it was easy to whip something up that would suit her.


I used the Scor-Pal board to create a gate fold design and layered some papers from Basic Grey Euphoria and SEI With All My Heart (thank you Cassie!). I punched more butterflies from the paper scraps and put them in a little baggie along with the border punch negatives to make a little bit of confetti for the table.


Since the pile was so tall with the brads and pop up dots, I used the Scor-Pal again to make a little box to deliver them all in. Like a purdy present all in itself.

Can't wait for the party, I get to dress up like a princess too!

Supplies:
Cardstock - SEI
Patterened Paper - SEI, Basic Grey
Punches - Martha Stewart, EK Success
Stamps - Pink Paislee
Ink - Colorbox Pigment Ink - Silver
Flower - Prima
Adhesive - Tombow, Therm-O-Web
Other: Ribbon, Doily, Thread

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

that's a lovely collection of princessy stuff!

jamie long said...

Oh wow, she is going to love those!