September 30, 2011

A Unique Bond - Sketchabilities #56



Hello, hello! Today is the reveal day for the new Sketchabilites sketch and also the final sketch of my term. I used the sketch to scrap these photos of my daughter riding a horse for the first time ever. And wow, was it love at first sight - she took right to it and could hardly suppress her joy.

Supplies
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, Crate, Studio Calico
Alpha Stickers: Sassafras, Studio Calico
Chalkboard Stickers: American Crafts
Stamps: Hero Arts, Studio Calico
Ink/Mist/Embossing Powder: Colorbox Pigment, Smooch Spritz
Twine: My Mind's Eye
Brads: Basic Grey


And here is the sketch, I hope you find a chance to play along!! Be sure to link up your page to Sketchabilities for a chance to be the next GDT!

2 comments:

jamie long said...

That is so cute! That paper was so scary to me, but you killed it.

Leanne said...

I love the way you have changed this sketch up! Fabulous..x