December 14, 2010

Princess Birthday Week: Day 2 - Invitations

Today I am sharing with you the party invitations made with the magical new Dear Lizzy collection, Enchanted. Seriously these papers are so fun and girly - the color palette is perfection! Doesn't it remind you of Liberty of London fabrics? But enough drooling, and on to the close-ups:

The cards are basically the same layout with the only difference being the journaling card - I only had two of each design. This one has a little hand stitching.


The glittery butterflies add that extra princess touch ;)


And this one is my favorite - I imagine the frame is a magic mirror.

Tomorrow I'll share some more details about her dress - thanks for the nice comments from those of you who saw it yesterday!!

3 comments:

darkpoetess said...

oh, my! these are super cute! really great looking invitations, perfect for little princesses :-) I also love Liberty of London - and hope to take a trip there when I'm in London for Christmas!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

you're my hero for the handmade invitation cards!! so pretty!

WillieburgScrapper said...

LOVE those invites!!! Beautiful! We are fellow XOXO gals!!! Just found out when I checked your online resume (which is a GREAT idea by the way!)