June 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Old Chap: PbD01


Sure I am a little late posting this as the current challenge ends tonight, but just wanted let you know that Pink by Design will be hosting a new weekly challenge!! Of course there will be prizes and fun badges too!

The current challenge - hosted this week by our fabulous DT member Dawn - is to use sentiments to create a background.


And here is what I came up with using a sentiment and a stash from the Mustaches stamp set. So fun and a great way to get a little extra mileage from your stamps! Also discovered I am seriously lacking in the masculine embellishment department. : / Need to fix that! Also used the Maps Background on the die-cut but it did not show up clearly with the light ink.


For the inks I used the At The Beach pigment ink palette from Colorbox and just built the whole color scheme around there - makes it much easier ;)

There is still time to link up your creations! Do it here.

3 comments:

Candace said...

totally love your style Sabrina!!! this card is awesome!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Pink Cricut said...

Oh Sabrina- this is so awesome! I love the twine, and the map background and the colors! I need masculine embellies too- so I guess we can shop for those together! :)

Lisa Norris said...

Oooo...I love this, Sabrina! Those colors are perfect for a masculine card. Love the stamped background! :)