March 21, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Wow. It seems that I am so, so behind on so many things! We came home from a short visit to see family and it all just started piling up. Like up to my elbows. I may never catch up!

First of all, thank you all so much for your sweet comments about my pregnancy! I am super duper excited and am so glad I can start planning and finally start pinning baby ideas!


Second, we celebrated these two goonies 5th birthday today! They are pretty pumped about being big kids and there is already talk of kindergarten and all the things they'll do when they turn 6. (Can't wait to share the birthday dress and vest!!)

Third, if you have any sweet projects, link them up to the Candy Shop linky at Paper Issues! We are mixing up the format just a bit but I think you're gonna like it. It involves a blog hop and a giveaway with lots of Dear Lizzy goodness! Check it out here!

And fourth. Have you heard of Globecraft Memories? I recently had the opportunity to create some samples for this new company and I really think you're gonna like the new products they have to offer - especially if you love the vintage and steampunk styles! Will share more on this soon.

Fifth. Well there is no fifth. There probably is but I am simply too tired to think of it at the moment.

Later love. :)

No comments: