Do you like to stamp and get inky? Clearsnap just announced today the new design team call for the 2012-2013 term!! This has been a fabulous team of girls to work with and Clearsnap is truly a wonderful and generous company to work for and I know you will love it as well!
The call is open through April 15th so get your applications in!
And all the dirty details...
Clearsnap is pleased to announce we are looking for new artists to join our team! We are looking for 6 enthusiastic, dynamic, and organized crafters who love working with ink. Our team is for crafters who are ecstatic about ColorBox inkpads, Rollagraph Stamp Wheels, Smooch, and other Clearsnap products and love to share their passion with others! If you are excited to share your work and talk about Clearsnap everywhere you can, then you may be the artist for us!
We are looking individuals who can offer the following:
* A Passion for Crafting!
* Strong Written Communication Skills and Solid Project Photography Skills
* Ability to Meet Deadlines
* An Updated and Active Blog
* Active Facebook account
* Experience with Video Tutorials or with Stepped Out Written Tutorials
* Artists with experience in Fiber Arts, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, Quilting, Jewelry, Clay, or any other craft discipline in which you have used Clearsnap products
* We are looking for team members in the United States only at this time.
Design Team Expectations:
* 2-3 Projects Monthly, one of which must be a tutorial (including typed directions and step out photos or video)
* 2-3 Blog Posts Monthly
* Participation in Blog Hops about 1-2 times per month
* Participation on the Clearsnap Facebook Page (min. once a month)
* Submit your Clearsnap work at least 2 times a month for publication
* Actively participate in online communities/forums.
* Submit all work to larger online galleries such as Scrapbook.com.
* Promotion of you and your work on the Clearsnap Blog and Facebook Page
* Generous product shipments filled with Clearsnap Brand Products
* Opportunities for Compensation for Trade Show work and more
Design Team Application:
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Your Name
* Mailing Address
* Email Address
* Phone Number
* In 1-2 paragraphs, tell us a little about yourself - your family, hobbies, how long you have been crafting, how you started crafting, your design style and philosophy, etc. We want to get to know you.
* In 1-2 paragraphs, tell us why you want to work with Clearsnap as a designer. Include information about your experience with Clearsnap products.
* A link to your current online resume, including current obligations and design teams, if any
* Links to your Facebook profile, Twitter account (if applicable), You Tube account (if you have one), and any other online social media you would be willing to use to promote Clearsnap
* Link to your blog/website and an online gallery of your work if you have a separate gallery
* Attach 3-5 samples of your recent work (within the last 6 months) which best showcases your style. Please include samples for all positions you are applying for - if you scrapbook and quilt, then please include work from both disciplines with your samples.
o 2 samples MUST include Clearsnap products. We want to see what you can do with our products.
o 1 sample MUST include step out photos or a video tutorial with written instructions and a supply list. This can be in the body of your email application or in a blog post you've completed. We want to see what you might submit to us as your monthly tutorial blog post.
o Please tell us a little background about each sample
o Please include only LINKS to your work - attachments will not be accepted.
The Clearsnap Design Team will be announced on May 1, 2012. Please direct questions to: email@example.com