January 12, 2012

Smooches & Sunshine


Hello! I am joining in this week with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge and returning to one of my very favorite design elements - rainbows!! The cuutie patootie sunshine stamp and sentiment is a free digital image from the site.


I printed out the little fella twice onto white cardstock. The first was stamped in orange with a background stamp that kinda reminds me of sunspots and has some empty areas for a 2 toned look. I filled in the center with a Colorbox pigment ink cat's eye. For the second sun, I just inked up the edges with a little dye ink in Tangerine and then painted on top with the new Smooch Glitz for a bit of shimmer.

 For the rainbow, I traced the shape of a small saucer onto the back of the cardstock and cut out the area for the rainbow to peek through, then repeated to get the strips of color. Add clouds and hey, I'm feeling more cheerful already!

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lori Barnett said...

Sabrina...this is adorable! So glad you had time to create with us for the SPARKS challenge!