January 25, 2012

October Mini Album

Just this past weekend I attended my very first crop. It was super fun and even though I didn't get as much done as one would think in 6 hours - I absolutely loved it!! Can't believe I waited this long to actually attend one.


So I worked the whole time on the mini book I started for the month of October and Halloween. Somehow I filled all 30+ pages and it ended up twice as fat as expected. None of the pages will stay open by themselves. You can see the "before" pages here.


And here is a look as a few of my fav pages. Okay more than a few, I am really excited about how this mini turned out!











InLinkz.com



 Almost everything I used for this project is sold out already at 2Peas, but they are having a HUGE pre-tent sale right now if you are interested! Enjoy your Wednesday!

4 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Absolutely amazing...adore all the layers and texture and chunky goodness!

Michelle Hernandez said...

LOVE this! The details are fantastic- the pumpkin seeds in the buttons card, the photos and mixed patterns and page sizes make for a fantastic project! pinning it to my mini board!

Corinna said...

I LOVE this! I really love the cover!

peata said...

sweet mini.
nice n chunky. i love it.
scrapbook-crazy.com