October 3, 2011

The 31 Days of Halloween/October Daily

October is most definetly my most favorite month out of the whole year. It's the first full month of fall, all the outdoor colors and the temps are cooling down (sweater weather!) and of course because it leads up to my favorite holiday of all - Halloween! I love this holiday (and all things spooky, scary and supernatural) the way most people love Christmas time.


And since I always admire the December Daily albums I see lots of folks create, I thought it would be fun to put together something similar for the month of October and all the activities leading up to Halloweeen.


The cover is basically based after this super cute Amy Tangerine mini book - kraft background, transperancy on the cover and lots of random sized pages inside. I guess that's just the DIY-er in me that sees something and thinks, "That would be so easy to recreate, don't buy it, make it!" Plus it's perfectly customized for the Halloween theme.

And a look inside - will be filling in bits and photos throughout the month and probably after too...






Inside are lots of papers from American Crafts Nightfall, Canvas Corp, Hambly Studios, Pink Paislee Phantom and My Mind's Eye Micheveous. Bound together with a length of twine from The Twinery. Can't wait to start filling it up!

If you are working on anything Halloween related that has a bit of paper in it, be sure to link up to Paper Issues! Cassie loves Halloween too so we will be celebrating all month long! 


1 comment:

kim c said...

Sabrina...you're my kinda girl.
Halloween is my fave deco time of the year.
Love this Phantom project. Looking forward to what you come up with next!
Mwah...ha...ha......