May 3, 2011

It's My Party...


Just had to make one more page from our 4th birthday photos - little miss lady crying over her birthday cake. We weren't sure what she had to be upset about on her special day but it seems like these very up and down moods are going to define her personality. Sigh. So certainly worth documenting. Getting older is tough, I know!  The song title says it all.

I added lots of fun bits and texture to the page to make it fun and party worthy. Lots of goodies from the April SC kit and Crate Emma's Shoppe.


Since we don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo, I'll be linking this party page up the newest issue at Paper Issues, along with a few other birthday pages. You should stop by and link up some of your own projects too! Later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute layout! I love all the little details :)
~Natalie

Christina said...

this is soo cute!! Poor lil' girl! Birthdays are tough sometimes =(
love all the circle action!
xo

Cheryl said...

aww bless her! LOVE Emma's Shoppe - so perfect on your LO. x

Nati Tristan said...

What a fun layout! I love all the circles and that darling little face is just precious!