We have a bunch of little girl's birthdays coming up in the next couple months and since I've been wanting to try the Eight is Enough challenge, making girly birthday cards seemed like a simple way to do a test run. I did use eight supplies but also cheated just a little. Papers from the Fly A Kite collection, apron lace border punch, Shabby Green Door butterfly stamp, AC Ginger Alpha set, Ranger crackle paint, glitter, pink puff paint (in background) and black StazOn ink. But then I ended up using a couple extra colors of ink and also probably should have counted each of the six papers as individual items. It's okay it was just a test run. Here's the cards up close:
and my fav:
Since digging though my products and choosing *just* the right ones takes as much time as gluing everything down on the page, this is a great way to focus on what's actually being created. Getting more done in less time, that's all right with me.
Check back tomorrow for a tasty recipe using an ingredient I find hard to use in anything other than pasta salad. xo