Hello and thanks for dropping in! This post has been updated and moved to my new website. You can find the recipe and photos to pin there. I really hope this nausea pop recipe helps you find some relief!
But these frozen treats really helped me get through the day and actually out of bed in the mornings. Plus if you don't feel like eating much you're sure to get at least a serving of 2 of fruit. I won't disclose how many hours were logged lying on the couch but let's just say walking out to the backyard now makes me winded. So happy that's over with!
Here is the recipe to make your own batch.
3 cups strawberries, hulled & quartered
2 bananas, sliced
1 cup blueberries
1 cup apple juice
1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
2 Tbsp. honey
1 Tbsp fresh grated ginger
1. Wash and chop fruit and add to blender.
2. Add remaining ingredients to blender and blend on high until smooth.
3. Fresh ginger is more potent and works best but substitute powdered if it's all you have.
4. Pour into popsicle molds/paper cups with pop sticks or whatever works. My molds are Tupperware hand-me-downs from grandma, but these molds are cute, colorful and come in several different shapes. The fishie ones could later be used for homemade baby treats!
5. Freeze, enjoy and feel better!
Note: They are especially good when delivered to you in bed first thing in the morning ;)"