May 8, 2012

April PBD Projects

Hello. Just wanted to fully share the projects I completed for this Pink by Design blog last month.


First up is this cute little cupcake treat bag from April 5th. You can find the original post here. I used the You Are stamp set along with some Clearsnap and Dear Lizzy goodness.


Such a fun sentiment! And I also created a template that you can download and cut out if like me, you are one of the last crafters on Earth who doesn't own a digital die cutting system.



Next up is a card we sent to grandpa for his birthday from the April 19th post. See the entire post here. On this card, I used the Grandparents stamp set along with an older Studio Calico kit to make the pieced heart.


I filled in the area around the heart with some mist that had been sitting neglected on my shelf. A fun color scheme and much different than one I would normally use.

And that's all for today! ♥

No comments: