April 25, 2012

Sweet Baby Mini Book


Hi there. Just wanted to share a post I had up on the Clearsnap blog earlier this month. It's a teeny tiny little accordian mini book tucked into a Bare Neccessitites tin. I used lots of Clearsnap goodies along my March kit from The Paper Bakery and is really came together in a snap! Perfect for proud grandparents, mommies and daddies-to be or anyone who has a new little one coming into their life.

I'll share the pictures below and you can visit the original post to find out more how-to info. Have a lovely day!







Other Supplies
Stamps: The Stamps of Life, My Mind's Eye
Paper: Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye
Chipboard: My Mind's Eye
Stickers: Authentique
Template: The Crafter's Workshop
Dies: Sizzix
Twine: The Twinery
Button: Hydrangea Hippo
Adhesive: Scor-Tape, Therm-o-Web
Kit Club: The Paper Bakery

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Precious!Great Job!TFS
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com