February 10, 2012

Fashion Friday: Comfy Cozy



So I don't know about you guys, but I cannot leave the house without getting dressed. Lots of people wear sweats or athletic pants or whatever but I just can't do it. It feels so.... undone.

Not that I could leave the house because if I don't change from my sweats into regular clothes for the day, I have absolutely no motivation. Sweats just keep me in lounge mode and the actual act of dressing and putting on something not so comfortable signals my brain to get busy. Is it like that for you too?

Of course there are those days when you wanna keep that comfy state of mind - ehh hmmm I'm way too bloated to fit into anything without an elastic waistband - but you still have to go out in public and run errands or whatever.

And this is my fav outfit for those days. It makes an appearance in almost every load of mom laundry.  Leggings, tank under casual dress, long cardi, belt, wool socks and boots. Still all super casual and comfortable but I still feel presentable, like I made an effort. Maybe it's the belt? IDK, but I love it.

Do you have a favorite go-to outfit for cozy days? Link me up I'd love to see and could def use some new ideas!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Love the socks! I want, I want :D