December 1, 2011

On the 1st day of Christmas...

...I have some fun things to share with you today.



First, today is the opening day of my Simple Stamping class at Miss Art's Papercrafting! We will take a look at the different types of ink, what they work for and how you can incorporate stamping into your layouts in 3 video sessions. Will you be attending? Please let me know what you think!


A little sneak peek of one of my projects. Yes, I know flourishes are so not in style :)

Secondly, we are doing a feature on Smooch Spritz today (and all of December) on the Clearsnap blog.

Did you know that Smooch Spritz is really different from all the other spray inks on the market? Sure it may come in a smaller package, but other inks are nearly 97% water while Smooch is all pigment and shimmer. That also means you can spray on layer after layer and your page shines but never warps. I love to spray my backgrounds so this is the spray I reach for every time.


Here is a peek at the card I created using a fun watercolor resist technique. Click here to check out my video tutorial.

That's all for today. Enjoy your first day of December ;)

No comments: