September 6, 2011

What's New

Well hi there. I haven't been around much lately (or at least it feels that way) but wanted to share what we've been up to lately. Life has been full and busy and altogether great!


These two goonies started preschool. They love it so far and look forward to going every afternoon. Believe it or not, I'm already getting the "Hmm, I don't know... nothing" when asked what went on at school. Oh and the teacher already asked if it was okay to seperate them. Apparently there is just a little too much fun going on :)


And this little miss is doing preschool at home with me. I was worried how our stubborn personalities would work together but so far so good! She is especially excited about using scissors for the first time and cuts everything she can get her hands on. Having these couple hours together each day is really wonderful.

Also hoping to share some preschool lessons in the future. There are so many amazing resources on the internet and I love planning the themes and activites to make learning fun!


On Friday the Mr. and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary with dinner and a little gambling. We were both almost too tired to go out but had an beautiful night anyway. He even carried me back to the car when my feet where too blistered to walk. Really need to start breaking out the heels more often! love.


All 3 little ones had their first visit to the dentist. A little scary but not too bad.


We've been frying fish - love some fish tacos - and frog legs too. They were good but not great. I love that the French website we got the recipe off of instructed to "eat like the Barbarian, with the hands." We are definitely Barbarians.

What else? I've been weeding the yard, crafting of course, driving to various lessons, baking and just generally getting adjusted to this busier time of year. I love being productive and getting lots done but always try to jam too much into too small a time frame. So I'm looking for that balance again. Give me a couple weeks and I'll get there. Get back to my regular blogging schedule and to sharing lots more good stuff. See you soon!

3 comments:

Christina said...

ur family is adorable!! & holy catfish!! lol
xo

Jacinta said...

Too cute! Love the pics and nice one getting hubby to carry you to the car!! hehe

jamie long said...

what a great of the two of you! You both look so happy!