September 20, 2011

Paper Crafts Rejects

Even though my cards didn't make the cut for the last call of Paper Crafts, I'm celebrating them anyway by linking them up to Amber D's Reject Blog Hop. Love this idea of making rejection look good!

Anyway my first reject I was so sure would make it! It's called Silver Lining for the Rainbow calls.



Supplies:
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink Petal Point - Primary Pastels; Colorbox Dye Ink - Wicked Black; Colorbox Decades for Graphic 45 Dye Ink - Venitian Lace; Jumbo Smooch Spritz - Vanilla Shimmer, Silver Foil
Stamp: Hot Off The Press
Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned Paper: Lily Bee, Pink Paislee, Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey
Die-cuts: Grant Studios, The Girl's Paperie
Cabachon: Making Memories
Punch: Fiskars
Other: ribbon, thread

And for one of the sketches, I got a little inspiration from quilting and pieced together some squares cut in half to create a chevron pattern. Let's call this one Sew Baby.


Supplies:
Ink: Colorbox Dye Ink - Wicked Black; Smooch Spritz: Cosmic Pink
Glitter: Clearsnap Fairy Dust in Sugar Shimmer
Stamp: The Stamps of Life
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Grant Studios, Cosmo Cricket, My Little Shoebox
Chipboard: Maya Road
Ribbon & Twine: My Mind's Eye
Other: thread

Even though these didn't make it, I still love 'em. :)

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

you've done rainbow designs before - I loved them then, and LOVE them now too! bad luck but don't focus on the rejection. they're still awesome!

jamie long said...

I love these, love the bright colors with the black. I gave up on pc a long time ago lol.

Leanne said...

They are gorgeous!! Love them...x

Christina said...

these are beautiful!! they don't know good obviously =)
xo

Michelle Hernandez said...

I really like the chevron card- and the texture in the rainbow card is really fantastic. No rejection from me! These are fabulous!

Ruki said...

so cute! great cards!