August 3, 2011

One of a Kind card

I can't even begin to tell you what a terrible daughter I am! Last week was my mom's birthday and I totally spaced it off even though I had just filled in the date for next year in my new planner. Then I called her yesterday to ask if she changed her debit card because the subscription she got for my birthday wasn't going through. She gently asked me if I remembered what last Thursday was and said, it's okay, your sister forgot too. So no one called her to wish a happy birthday. I really feel awful! Hopefully this card will cheer her up a bit.



I used the brand new Stephanie Barnard for Colorbox Dye Inks in all the fun fruit themed colors (Guava, Grape, Banana, Tangerine, Strawberry, Blueberry and let't not forget Chocolate which holds a spot in every food group) along with her Stamps of Life stamp set "youare2kind." Also added a little Pink Paislee Soiree in there because the bright new ink colors are just asking for a party. :)

Any other tips on cheering up a disappointed mom? And yes, I'll be sending her favorite Black Hills Gold.

1 comment:

Emily D. said...

Love love love this card!!! Super cute!!