August 29, 2011

Inspire - CPS


This month Clearsnap is sponsoring the Card Positioning Systems blog (CPS) so I thought it would be fun to play along with their sketch #233. I created this card for the twins' preschool teacher (and of course forgot to bring it along for our first day today) that is more pretty than back-to-schooly.


I used pretty papers and die cuts from Grant Studios, Colorbox's NEW Mix'd Media Inx in Jasmine - no it doesn't smell like the flower, my favorite scent, but I just keep sniffing it anyway :) - and Clearsnap Molding Mats in Moorish Tiles as the stamp.


In case you would like to play along too, here's the sketch. Hope your day is great so far!

2 comments:

jamie long said...

great take on that sketch, love the colors.

Ruby said...

Ah that's lovely, I'm sure it will be really appreciated. Lovely wording too!