July 26, 2011

Well Wishes Cameo Card


Oh me oh my! Have you seen the new Colorbox Mix'd Media Inx by Donna Salazar?! I had a chance to play with these delicious inkpads this weekend and am smitten with the shape, consistency and even the smell. So luxurious!! I had fun putting together this Victorian inspired card for my Grandma with lots of stamped layers. There is a little Smooch Spritz and embossing powder tossed in there as well.


Not my usual style, but I'm really liking the rich colors.  Sketch by Artful Delight.

Supplies:
Mix'd Media Inx by Colorbox - Jasmine, Honey, Truffle, Leather, Chiffon
Smooch Spritz - Cashmere
Embossing Powder - Pearl, Thick Clear
Stamps - Prima, Kaiserkraft, Autumn Leaves (Rhonna Farrer), Back Porch Memories
Chipboard - Maya Road, Basic Grey
Rub-on - Basic Grey
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics

Gotta run!

1 comment:

Christina said...

what a beautiful card! timeless looking.
xo
p.s thank you for your kind words on my mini book =))