July 8, 2011

Chuck E Cheese - XOXO Challenge #20


Hello lovelies! Thanks for joining today to play along with XOXO's 20th challenge! This month we have 14 amazing pages for you to scraplift, including the one above by mwah. Our lovely leader Kat Blue will be providing a prize this month and all you have to do to win in is leave a link in the comments to the page you have lifted.

More about my page - this was the first time we've ever taken the kids to Chuck E Cheese and wow it was an experience. The number of kids running around wild was just insane!  We did stay long enough to get these fun pics with Chuck E himself though.

The page just started with with the photos, tickets and spritzing - inspired by a DVD cover I saw at the video store - but I just can't do that simplistic. This page was also my first time embossing. Note to self: use the heat gun before glueing anything else to page. It burned the photos on the left side. Eep!

Hope your weekend is great!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

ooh yeah, great colours with the b&w photos, and great placement too. I know what you mean, I often start of with simplistic intentions (!) and then when I'm finished my page is full of stuff :-)

Unknown said...

Fab LO I love it!

Khristen said...

Just to let you know, I love that burned photo look! I'm tempted to test it out myself, but I'll have to find pics I have doubles of HAHA...I think this page is awesome, I especially love the ticket strip :)