July 20, 2011

CHA Wish List : Paper Edition

One day I'll attend the show in person, but in the meantime, I'll just have to drool over my wish list and live vicariously through other people's blog posts. Sigh.

Looking forward to getting my mitts on these goodies:

Cosmo Cricket

Bits of Crate Farmhouse

Random Collection
Echo Park Victorian Garden

Echo Park
Amy Tangerine for American Crafts. Swoon!


Jenni Bowlin
KI Memories Hot Date (tape not pockets)
My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 2. Swoon some more!
Maya Road Ribbon Banners
Maya Road Butterfly Album
October Afternoon's Farmhouse Collection
Pebbles Fresh Goods
Studio Calico Album

Studio Calico Classic Calico

Studio Calico Memoir


Have a whole other posts worth of stamps, check back tomorrow!

1 comment:

jamie long said...

So far everything looks so great! So happy to see the rerelease of the KI calendar papers too.