May 14, 2011

BPM Crop Challenge Projects

As I mentioned a couple days ago, there is a crop going on this weekend at Back Porch Memories. I created 3 projects for the challenges, one being the Motherly Love page from yesterday (scrap a photo of yourself) and here are the other 2:

Monochromatic color scheme - I payed homage to one of our favorite books an with overdose of pink on this page. There is lots of stamping, which I'm really not so good at, but my very favorite part is the metal charm in the upper corner that orginally said 'the best thing is life is love' and now has stickers over it to claim the best thing in life is pink. Fun!


From Scrap Stash to Accessory Box - sometimes your scrap supplies are just too pretty to be tucked away between the pages of an album. I created these pretties for our girls to put them on display.


I peeled the adhesive off the back of this chipboard sticker and pierced wholes with a Crop-o-dile for the chain from an old necklace to go through. Also added a brad to the 'P.'


For this one I used the inspiration collage from Polkadot Door Designs and finally got to use up these Dear Lizzy doilies I've had for ages!


Finally, a couple hair clips. One is ribbon and one is paper; both have the lovely resin flowers from The Girl's Paperie.

And that's all for now. I hope you'll take a moment this weekend to stop over at BPM and participate in the challenges. The grand prize is a 6-month subscription!!

5 comments:

jamie long said...

i love how u used that bubble stamp!

Nati Tristan said...

That layout looks great and so do the accesories

Unknown said...

Great LO defo very pink :-)
The necklaces and hair clips are adorable!

Michelle Hernandez said...

Great layout! Love the scallop circle punch outs- that's a great detail. What's the font on the "pinkaliscious" stamp? I've been wanting to find stamps like that for layering.

Polka Dot Door Designs said...

It would never have occurred to me to use those crocheted flowers on a necklace, but it is ADORABLE! Love, love, love it (and all the accessories you made!)