November 8, 2010

and the winner is...

Courtesy of Random.org, the winner of the Basic Grey Cappella paper is:

Ginny said...




I was already a subscriber, but I'm following now as well!

Congrats Ginny! Please send your info to sabrina(dot)kempton(at)gmail(dot)com to collect your prize.

And a big thanks to all the new followers for stopping by and leaving some comment love! There are lots of exciting new paper and fabric projects planned for the next couple months (and maybe even some more good, free stuff!) - I hope you'll stay to check it all out!

In other news, I am also a winner! Please head over to the XOXO blog to check out this card that won the July Challenge. I can't wait to see what I won from their very generous sponsor, Scrap Attack.
Have a great week, all.

1 comment:

kate blue said...

congrats on the win!!!

katherine