October 13, 2010

Swap!

Received these goodies in the mail yesterday from my embellishment swap partner, Heather (hgorhan)!! Aren't they beautiful?


 Love this journaling card and the handmade stick pins are just lovely. I never buy these for myself but always admire them so am soo glad she included some!


I love what she did with the tissue paper around the edges of the flower and on the card with the crocheted flower. But my very favorite thing is all the layers of the rose circle on the right. Six layers and one of them is tulle. Swoon!

Her style is so sophisticated, I was nervous to send her the things I made but popped them in the mail anyhow. Am so glad she liked them. See below:




She had asked for not too girly, but they still ended up a little girly! I can't help it, am just no good at creating boy stuff. There is no pink, so hopefully it is useable :)

Thanks Heather for a great swap!

3 comments:

Heather Gorhan said...

Hey Sabrina thanks for posting all the pics! Of course I LOVED your goodies. The "G" is just magnificent and I can always use leaves and the fun butterflies with those awesome flowers!! I am thankful that you like the ones I made!! This is a definite to do again ;)

Gloria said...

Wow, I can´t believe all those amazing embellishments are handmade, both of you girls did a great job, those are awesome!! Have fun playing with everything, Sabrina. can´t wait to see what you create with them:)

Valerie said...

Love those swap goodies - the sent and received! I've seen the discussion on the board and wondering what these swapped embellishments would look like. Lovely, thanks for sharing them!