October 19, 2010

Play, play we play all day

 There are 29 photos on this one page! Oh my goodness! This page was created using a SC Sunday Sketch from Susan Weinroth that was 2 pages and used many, many more tiny photos. What a great way to document a year, as she did or just a lot of similar photos from one event.



Play, play we play all day. The title is from the Dr. Seuss book, Hop on Pop and came to me when I was editing photos - my Rora looks just like a Whoville character with her hair hanging upside down in this photo! How funny! No journaling added, all the pics did a good job telling the afternoons story.

Phew, long day today. Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Val said...

Fab page!! Love how you have all those little photos and I love all the banners...super cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Michelle Hernandez said...

What a GREAT IDEA for when you have a bunch of shots and want to tell a story!!! Love the little flags!!! Incredibly cute and creative!